Saturday, September 11, 2010

NY Mercedes Benz fashion week

I just went to the Vivienne Tam show and was 2nd row! Across from me in the front row was Denise Richards, Kendra, and Venus & Serena Williams. The Vivienne Tam Spring 2011 collection included a lot of blues and whites, with some purples. White silks and knit tunics were very common. A sort of tribal attire with many patterns appeared on many of the models. Almost all of them were wearing shoes that were woven together with cords. Their hair appeared to be slightly curled with a side part.

After the show, I hung out in the Mercedez-Benz lounge which featured a bunch of different vendors. Starbucks, Maybelline, POP chips, Tresemme, and Sunglasses Hut were among them. Starbucks gave out the newly popular "silly bands" in 4 different shapes; they also gave out Frappacccinos in different flavors as well as cocktails for those over 21. Maybelline debuted their new products for the season and at Tresemme you could wait in a line to get your hair done and then be photographed on their "runway".

While waiting outside before the show, I saw Rachel Zoe and got to take a picture with her! Im blogging from the hotel room right now so I'm not going to upload the pictures until I get back to Santa Barbara. This morning in my hotel I spotted McKell Maddox from Project Runway Season 8 and took a picture with her as well! I guess their filming the show at my hotel. Today was SO exciting, i cant wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment