Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nuts for Neutrals




{Michael Kors, DVF, Lovely People, Lovely People}
   After my lengthy search for the right pair of neutral heels and wedges, needless to say I was more than pleased yesterday when I fell in love with 4 pairs while shopping! Each with their own unique style, I can't wait for the opportunity to wear each pair.

1. I love the glitz and glam of the gold Michael Kors wedges because they can be dressed up to wear out at night or paired with some jean shorts and a plain tee for a more casual day look

2. The taupe color of the DVF heels is the first thing that attracted me to them. This "zia" style comes in multiple different colors and they are extremely comfortable (I already know because I own the black suede sparkly pair which I LOVE). The fact that the color happened to match perfectly with the romper I was currently wearing only helped my decision to purchase them. http://www.stylebop.com/product_details.php?id=184761

3.On first glance of these heels, I immediately thought "chloe". The tan suede and cream colors reminded me of her signature looks. I imagined these shoes paired with this large tan bow I just saw at H&M and knew I needed them in my closet. http://www.endless.com/dp/B004FXIX4I/ref=asc_df_B004FXIX4I1601797?tag=endlesscj-20&creative=395033&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B004FXIX4I

4. Lastly, yet another pair of taupe heels caught my interest. However, a completely different look from the first pair I purchased, these "vintage-style" heels were calling out my name. Endless dresses I own would go perfect with them, therefore they were another must for my shopping bag.  http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/cash-open-toe-platform-sandal-taupe-lovely-people

No comments:

Post a Comment