Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty and Polished

Just the other day I left for Africa and had to endure a 19 hour plane ride (california to africa is no quick flight, let me tell you). Although we did have a layover in Atlanta which turned out to be a lot more exciting than I had expected. After reading a recent fashion magazine (i forget which one because i now subscribe to about 5) I read an article about the Chanel Black Satin nailpolish that had once sold on ebay for around $150! Wondering what was so special about it, i turned to google (my go-to site for just about everything). I came across an article showing tons of celebs wearing the infamous color. http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2006/08/17/chanels-limited-edition-black-satin-nail-polish/ Needless to say when I spotted the limited edition bottle in the duty-free store at the Atlanta airport I jumped on the opportunity to own this legendary color. While I was at it I also purchased Particuliere which is a really pretty grey taupe color. However, I'm still on the hunt for Paradoxal (a deep purple looking color).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment