Friday, August 13, 2010

Safari in Style

Photobucket

Coincidentally, right as the time came to pack for my trip to Africa, the “safari” trend was just starting to hit stores. As I scoured through Nordstrom’s half yearly sale, I came across a pair of green cargo Rich and Skinny’s that ended up being a crucial item in my wardrobe throughout my trip. That one pair of pants became so versatile that I was able to wear them day in and day out. During the day, I paired them with a cotton tan B.P. short sleeve shirt and a pair of black tennis shoes. Switching into the evening, I cuffed them for more of a tailored look, and paired them with a black silk tank top and some black Michael Kors zip up heels. As for accessories, I wore some authentic wooden beads and bangles which was a nice bold counterpart to the delicate top. The pants are are a nice, comfortable fit and the small front zip pockets come in very handy. Here are some great pictures i took of animals while on the safari.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment