Monday, September 5, 2011

CollegeFashionista Bio

My first CollegeFashionista post became live today! I am so excited to start my internship being a Style Guru for my school (University of California - Santa Barbara), so I decided to share the pictures from my bio on my blog.
{H&M White Hairband, Chanel Bow Sunglasses, Vintage Pearl Necklace, L&F Polka Dot Dress, Samantha Thavasu Bag, Mia Wedges}
I scored this brand new navy polka-dotted dress at the amazing LF sale. Their only sale of the season is definitely not to be missed, as the entire store is 60% off, unreal if you ask me! After sifting through my entire closet trying to decide what to wear for my CollegeFashionista bio picture, I decided on this summery ensemble. This taxi-filled background on busy Park Ave seemed to be perfect background to portray my fast-paced life. My style can be described as extremely girly and feminine yet trendy and chic at the same time. Many may refer to me the ultimate "girly-girl"
{Jewelry: David Yurman Heart Ring, David Yurman Chain Bracelet, David Yurman Heart Bracelet, David Yurman Cable Bracelet, Michael Kors Watch}
My jewelry collection clearly demonstrates my girly-girl style, as I am naturally drawn to anything diamond and sparkly. David Yurman is my definitely go-to jewelry designer and as each Birthday, Christmas, or other Holiday passes I seem to keep adding new pieces to my growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment