Monday, March 4, 2013

....and I'm Back!

2013 calls for some changes. A new year. A new career. And a new-found passion for blogging again. I can't believe it has been a year and a half since my last post, boy how time flies! 18 months and 10 countries later... I definitely have a lot of catching up to do.

In the midst of spending my last semster studying abroad in Italy, graduating college and scoring an awesome full-time job in NYC, needless to say I haven't had much down time. Now that I am just finishing settling in and starting my real-world career, I think it's about that time to get back on that blogging hype.

To play a quick game of catch-up, here are a few pictures that help capture a few of my abroad adventures across Europe:

{Living the Parisian lifestyle at the Lock of Love bridge}



{Snowy days in Switzerland}


{I left my heart at the top of the Duomo - My and Syd's signature sign}



{Beach living in Monaco}



{Wine & cheese... The ultimate abroad staples}


{THE best... And I repeat THE best dish you will ever taste. Cheesy truffle oil gnocchi}


 
{Bora Bora beach club in IBIZA... Enough said}



{Beautiful canal streets in Amsterdam}

{The crew on our first weekend in the Amalfi Coast}


{Oktobefest.... Where beer lovers unite}

{Sunset strolls in my magical city}

No comments:

Post a Comment