Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Essie Hotspot

Walking into a nail salon always makes me stressed out… I can never, and I mean NEVER chose a nail polish color. After trying on over 15 different colors on every section of all of my nails, my hands finally end up looking like a rainbow. While sitting in the massage chair and receiving what seemed to be a millisecond foot massage I was still staring at 4 different colors I was deciding between. I was being so incredibly indecisive I chose my only last resort, “eeny, meeny, miny, moe” of course. There we go, I had finally landed my color… Essie “Bermuda Shorts”. After she applied it to my toes, it was clearly evident this was not the color that was going to be on my hands as well. This matte neon color looked dry and cheap, not at all what I had expected. Now it was back to the drawing board, time to pick a new color. After another solid 10 minutes of going back and forth between a dark shade and a light shade, I finally chose Essie hotspot”. At first I wasn’t so thrilled with my choice, but after a few minutes the coral pink color started to grow on me. Fun and summery, this bright color would look great on the beaches in places like Miami or Malibu.
Now that I know what Essie's Hotspot looks like, here is a list of some of my NY hotspots that I am still hoping to get to before my summer ends:
Along with many others..... What are you NYC hotspots?

No comments:

Post a Comment