Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rachel Zoe Event @ Saks

"Be honest, but be kind and loyal" - this was the advice given to me yesterday by the glamorous Rachel Zoe. At an event yesterday held at Saks, debuting Rachel Zoe's new clothing line, I had the opportunity to meet and take a picture with this legendary stylist. In a leather jacket with a complimentary blue scarf dress and rocking the beachy wavy hair look, she was definitely dressed to impress.
{Rachel Zoe & I}
After the event, I browsed around looking at her fall collection, falling in love with almost everything I saw. Some of her pieces are reflections of her favorite decade: the 70's and her love for vintage. Her outerwear is definitely a strong suit as well as her draping dresses and silk blouses. Her faux fur numbers were classy with an edge and could see myself wearing just about everything I touched. Without forgetting to mention her fantastic shoe collection, the studded black over the knee boots were just about to die for. Here are my "must haves":







No comments:

Post a Comment