Friday, August 19, 2011

Chanel "Graphite"

Right when I saw this glittery metallic silver color in one of my magazines and on the news, I knew this was going to be the next color I needed to add to my nail polish collection. The actual gold glitter specs really shimmer in the sunlight, I would almost refer to this polish as liquified glitter. Yesterday I brought Chanel "graphite" with me when I went to my all-time favorite nail salon, Dashing Diva. Decked out in all pink and sparkles, this highly recommended nail salon is the perfect place to bring your girls for a real great nail salon experience. I am extremely picky when it comes to nail salons but this place never fails. Their girly warm atmosphere, highly-trained friendly staff, and wonderful massages are worth the price. With locations all across the city, this is definitely my first choice. Chanel "graphite" is a limited edition shade so definitely get it before it's gone! Here is another one of my favorite Chanel limited edition nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment